Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scrabble

Scrabble is a really fantastic game to play if you are interested in increasing word power and a high vocabulary. It's really fantastic when your opposition is really a word master. This was the game that I played with my friends back in my schooldays. Now I have a computer game installed on my PC. The computer is really giving me a tough time to find new words. There are different level to choose from, even a middle level computer skill is giving me a tough time and run for words. I am enjoying it.

To add to the word power game: Scrabble it's really making me practice for my GRE test which I planned to give after some months. Scrabble is a must play game if you want to prepare for other English language test like TOEFL, IELTS also. I am really having a lot of fun enjoying with different new words that I am getting acquainted with.

No comments:

Social Bookmarks
NewsVine Reddit Technorati Search Engine Optimization Live Yahoo StumbleUpon Spurl Google Simpy Attorneys Blinkbits Diigo Tailrank Rawsugar Wists Connotea Free Counters Smarking BlinkList blogmarks del.icio.us digg Business Networking Furl Ask Netscape Squidoo Facebook Slashdot semcIcon Fark Dzone Ma.gnolia SWiK Shoutwire Bluedot

Labels